Date: Saturday 19th September
Location: Calmsley Hill City Farm, Abbotsbury
– Oak Flats Train Station @ 7:45am
– Fairy Meadow McDonalds @ 8:15am
– Stellar HQ @ 9:00am
– Stellar HQ @ 3:00pm
– Fairy Meadow McDonalds @ 3:45pm
– Oak Flats Train Station @ 4:15pm
Transport: 12 seater party bus
Meals: Calmsley Hill Farm Cafe (at own expense), or pack your own!
Get up close and personal with the friendly farm animals at Calmsley Hill City Farm! Yeehaw!
NDIS cost: $135
Out of Pocket cost: $30
Includes: Entry to Calmsley Hill City Farm, transport, healthy snacks, bottled water, experience photos!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
– Regular hand sanitising
– Masks available
– Sanitising regular-touch surfaces
– Social distancing when possible
– Restricted group sizes
If you are interested in attending this experience please complete the RSVP form below.
Please note: An RSVP does not guarantee your place on this experience. One of the friendly Stellar staff members will be in touch to confirm availability.